We now have the following five Google sessions from Devoxx 2012 freely available to all on Parleys :
- What’s new with the Android SDK by Tor and Xav, mostly demo-driven.
- Securing the Client Side by Mike West. Get your security straight!
- Putting the App back into Web Apps by Seth Ladd. Dart and more.
- What’s new with Android by Romain & Chet. Covers 4.1 and 4.2.
- The complete 3-hour “Faster Web Sites – Crash course on web performance” part 1, part 2 by Ilya Grigorik. Take your time to go through the 3 hours but you’ll be glad you did!
If you like shorter formats, you might enjoy these 3 to 10-minute interviews with some of the Google speakers.